Links embedded in images. via Buzzfeed
via Think.BigChief‘s facebook feed.
I like the different angles that the different sites used, in talking about this really odd (successfully viral) promotional idea from Jaffa Cakes – “Spot of Jaffa”.
Putting a lick-friendly surface in a public space.
Geekologie‘s emphasis on the weirdly unhygienic nature of the idea – Spreading Disease: Cookie-Flavored Lickable Wallpaper
Casual take on how the office-workers in that building might feel from Foodbeast – The World’s First Lickable Elevator, Wallpaper That Tastes Like Cake
Pretty funny personal comments (on how all things are lickable anyway, and how she’d probably try it because she’s nasty 🙂 ) from Incredible Things contributor, Brittany High – World’s First Lick-able Wallpaper
Straightforward article with how many Jaffa Cakes, building name and Jaffa’s creative spark from The Sun – Office workers set to get a lift from Jaffa cake elevator
Also featured by agencycreative tumblr blog, with interesting stats on how long it took to create the wallpaper and the estimated number of employees: The lickable life
I like The Oatmeal.
I have to come up with better titles.
And now I kill office time.
1. If only this were that easy. Link – “Stick to the important stuff”
2. Swimming in a dumpster! seems like fun.
3. I am inspired by this. I do find a lot of things beautiful every day. And this is a great way of remembering and sharing.
4. Link 😀
5. It’s like a monster eye-mouth 😦
7. Someday…I will get a sewing machine. And do nice things like this.
8. For Tara. 😦
10. For Paul.