And back to being a mish-mash of links, for now.
1. Intricate dollhouse interiors, by Georgia Smith. Sadly, I couldn’t find the creator’s personal site. The wallpaper and textile details are really fun.
Georgia Smith via frankie magazine
2. Also from the creamcolouredponies blog. I love the muggy-but-fresh-smelling city atmosphere in this picture.
3. Just a link to a blog I will track for future updates.
4. Cool, to a point. I love the cheeky branding. (I also apparently really like the word “cheeky”.)
5. Sandwich ingredients, warm light, a checkered shirt and meat slicers. I love the components of this picture. Youngna Park, you captured what seemed like a random moment, and showed how beautiful it actually was.
Photo by Youngna Park
6. I know someone who would like this. I intend to see what else Rob Morris comes up with, or I’ll dig into his blog more and see what other fun stuff I find.via impressonme.com
“Actually, I should clarify this — most ideas are worthless to you, and on their own.” – Rob Morris, HiiDef Inc. via digitalmash and impressonme
8. The power of the Internet. I will blog more extensively about this someday. But I love how the already democratic and involving threadless concept is even breeding more participatory partnerships like this…
9. Just a nice and cheesy place to visit.
10. I find it amazing that color striations can already imply so much.
Dan Kenneally "Lunchbox" via nylonblog