Still cleaning up open tabs. This will end someday and I will get around to actual writing. Soon, soon.
Accurate fake sunlight. Beautifully practical Japanese objects. Friends of Type. Mon Zamora photos. A graffiti motion capture program. Andy Baio essay-article on the limits of intellectual property in design. Design documentaries. Business card design. Brand memory game. Old-school medicine labels. Papercraft infgraphics.
2. I like how this book celebrates the Japanese regard for the beauty and aesthetic of everyday objects. Yay for the Japanese Ministry of Economy! via
5. Wow, contest entry for recording graffiti motion data. I wish there were images of the 3d print output that the tags can turn into. via
6. Andy Baio‘s discussion on intellectual property and the limits of “inspiration” versus plagiarism.
7. From brainpickings, a PBS Art micro-documentary on product design.
11. via elmanco
12. Branding memory game.
14. Beautiful portfolio-client work archive by Research & Development, in Stockholm.
15. I am not sure why I kept this tab open. I don’t know whether it’s because of the poster concept (less probable), or the competition idea (slightly higher chance). Either way, I’m bookmarking it here.