Second part of my “Open Tabs” unloading.
1. Beautiful almost visual-essay-like recipe for Iced Coffee from The Pioneer Woman.
Making coffee seems like such a mundane thing, but through Ree‘s lens, it just kind of transforms into Saveur Magazine prettiness.
More beautifully-photographed recipes from the Pioneer Woman blog:
2. Coca-Cola Cupcakes. Who would have thought.
“There’s some dark and white sugar cooked with dark dutch processed cocoa powder…and a can of coke! Your kitchen will smell all sorts of delicious.”
3. Glamour Magazine’s healthy breakfast options
And, also from Glamour Magazine, a contraption that poaches eggs and toasts bread at the same time!
4. Rainbow food samples! from babble
5. Yummy-looking Chicken Teriyaki recipe from Lola Elise.com
I like food preparation shots. Especially ones that show the ingredients up close. I think those best remind me of what it really feels like to cook.